文稿、作者簡介請寄至<firstname.lastname@example.org>，截稿日期為 2020 年 8 月 2日（星期日）。來稿一經刊登，將有稿酬約1000元。
Calling for contribution
The recent pandemic not only has turned the world upside down, it also compels us to reconsider our lives, our habits, our priorities, our beliefs and other things that we have often taken for granted. The precariousness of life, the boundary of governmental power, the practices of love and compassion, the tangibility of death and suffering, the inequalities of men’s conditions, the interconnectedness of beings, the relationship between men and nature, the importance of science and technology …etc – these are issues worth pondering in this exceptional time.
“Contemplation in the time of pandemic” will be the theme of our September 2020 issue, we now welcome CUHK students to submit articles related to this theme. Your work should be related to BOTH 1) the theme mentioned above and 2) the General Education (GE) perspective. Please send the article, with a description about yourself, to XXX. The deadline is 2 Aug 2020 (Sun). If the article is accepted for publication, a contribution fee of $1000 HKD will be provided.
– The publication of any submitted work is decided by the GE News editorial board.
– The upper word limit is 2500 (English). Please submit in Microsoft Word format. You can include pictures in your submission.
– Please also write a short description (around 20 words) about yourself. It will be published alongside with the article.
– Please provide your name, e-mail and phone number for contact.
– You can use pseudonym.
– If the article is accepted, it will be published within three months. If you do not receive our responses in three months, you might consider publishing the article elsewhere.
– The work submitted must be original. The author has to take sole responsibility for the opinions expressed, and copyright matters present in the work.
– For submission or enquiries, please contact: email@example.com.